IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   I'm here with another one of those issues where all of the phones will only register with the Publisher. I will try to provide as much information as possible in order not to waste anyone's time.   - I have stood up a new VM server cluster ...

R_Acuti by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a standard setup:   CUCM <=> CUBE <=> ITSP   In my CUBE's config, I have:   voice service voip address-hiding dtmf-interworking rtp-nte mode border-element  allow-connections sip to sip ... voice class codec 1 codec preference 1 g711alaw ...  ...

Hello,   We have two Cisco 2900 routers, both of them connected to Cucm. i checked from PSTN caller id is enable receiving on display & lesson String on Test hand set. Other lines on router doesn't have any caller-id problem. This voice port has same...

limak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Should I use SRST?

Hi all I have a question about SRST deployment, we have a number of standalone cucme appliances that we have to manage individually which is a pain. We have a main cucm cluster in our HQ site in the UK. I am about to deploy a new site in Russia with ...