IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,   I have Japan location where i am observing the some different issue.   Call flow is shown below: User A dialed the number  to Phone B (Phone A is in Singapore location and Phone B is Japan location), When Call A is landing to Phone ...

Conference Now feature in CUCM 11.x,   When you joins the conference now meeting but the leader is not in yet, you will hear music on hold. But if the leader starts the conference but the participants are not in yet there is silence. Is there a way t...

ajber by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just migrated our facility from an outdated PBX system to a new Cisco VoIP system. I have one phone that is displaying "Detecting Network," but does not connect up. I know that network jack works fine because I've tested two laptops on it and anoth...

david.cate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So bear with me.  I was kinda thrown into all of this.  I have never worked with UCM before, so I'm learning on the fly. Version is 9.1.  Any how.....   We have an extension that is no longer in use but still gets calls.  Would like to forward those ...

spurs2k18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,   I recently installed 8 VG20XXM analog gateway to my CUCM cluster via SIP TRUNK but seeing this error;   Not In full service (please check SS). In the SIP on CUCM, it says; status down, status reason local=1   I have another model g...