IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco CP-7841 and trying to create a "forward all" option on the softkeys.  I have tried to modify the button items but it won't allow me to save the changes.  I have added an attachment to show that it's currently option 21.

ctalavat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I am pretty new to CUCM, and am trying to figure out how to block ALL outbound calls for a single DN - essentially make it so the phone assigned to that DN can only receive calls. I've played around with CSS/Partitions as I think the solutio...

jello by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco CP-8831 conference phone and CUCM 9.1. I have added and applied the firmware and related files to CUCM cluster and the system does recognize 8831. I add the phone and the phone is receiving all needed TFTP, CTL infor...

I'm adding a 2nd SIP trunk to SBC/CUBE and am testing with the Test DID. I have outbound calls working but not inbound...I never see the INVITE because I'm not sending SIP 200 OKs in response to the carrier's SIP OPTIONS PING. What do I need in the C...

IP phones not registering to new server after changing the order in cucm group.All the IP phones were registered to Server 1 (old subscriber ). After adding a new subscriber Server 2, we planned to register half of the phones to the new subscriber. H...

Ladies and Gents,So I have a very interesting problem.  I manage quite large organization where users can buy their own devices.  We tell them to buy the appropriate TAA devices and models.We got a shipment of 200 8800s a year ago.  Everyone of these...

Bitcoin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the ATA192 to supply analog Extension to a Door King call box I have successfully registered the device and it is functioningbut I am having the following ongoing issue: when I press the call button on the Door Box and it goes off hook and...

rodmartin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes