IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   We have a range of DDIs that sit on a CUBE in an office in Milan, which currently route to one of our CUCM clusters in London on which the users in this office are currently set up.   I want to change this config and instead send some of th...

We are going to upgrade from CUCM 9.1.0 to 11.5 in coming week. Please let us to get answer of below questions as part of migration. 1. Do we require bootable or non bootable ISO file for upgrade purpose if we are doing upgrade through remote OS admi...

Hello,I have a CME 9.1. Connected to the CME I have a 9951 with CKEM. At the voice register pool I added the CKEM with "Type 9951 addon 1 CKEM" but the CKEM do not register. Do I have to do more than the type command?thanks for your helpAchim

I think i know the answer to this one but i needed a double pair of eyes. My understanding of SRST is that "call-manager-fallback" command would default to plain-old basic SRST for SCCP based phones and "telephony-service" will enable CME/SRST. For t...

Hello Everyone, We have two users: 1) Janick Smith           CUCM user page configuration SmithJanick 2) Janick Thibault        CUCM user page configuration ThibaultJanick   When it comes to Name Dialing, the system announces Yannick Smith instead of...

Resolved! ISR Upgrade

Hello All,  We are looking to replace our aging (EOL) UC540 with our existing ISR 4331, we need to upgrade the License - SL-4330-UC-K9, and NIM for connectiviity.   I have been told that we also need to purchase CUCME Phone Licenses, for our existing...

Hi,I don't understand the following:A customer with CUCM and CUBE can call any number but only one number of a number range, he can't reach. If he calls this number, the CUBE sends an "500 internal server error" to the CUCM after the 200OK from the c...