IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need some info on SME's, why are they used. I understand that they are there to simplify dial plans, trunks, applications such as voice mail but so can a cube for telephony or another cucm. If you have a good dial design ie cucm A has site codes, p...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

a single user that when SNR is enabled and call goes to his Iphone, if he hits decline the call gets dead air with no VM. A similar user with same setup will do the same and the call is fwd to VM.   CUCM Ver is 10.5.2.11900-3

larryar28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am trying to setup lab with two h.323 VG each one in a different cluster. one is 3925 router and the other one 2900 route with E1 PRI connected on both the router. CUCM1-->10.106.97.240 router 3925-->10.106.97.200 Phone 1:- 5555--->SEP...

Rakesh K by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I need a little help from you, folks. Here is the situation. We have a CUCM 10.5 up and running, and behind this some 7942 phones.   The users are allowed to have some speed dials. What the users do NOT have is an own phone directory.   So, ...

Icarus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m looking for a little help and clarification on licences for an upgrade from CUCM 8.x to 11.x. We have 16570 Authorised units of which 13497 are in use and cannot be transferred over to 11.x. so we have to renew all our licences again, we have 4,5...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VOIP for SMB

Hi all,   As a beginner in VOIP, i ask you please if you can guide me how to prepare a voip solution for an SMB office with 15 users. I mean, what I should choose (CUCM or CME, Type of router, which cards i have to add to the router) ?Regards

foued kh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes