cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VOIP for SMB

Hi all,   As a beginner in VOIP, i ask you please if you can guide me how to prepare a voip solution for an SMB office with 15 users. I mean, what I should choose (CUCM or CME, Type of router, which cards i have to add to the router) ?Regards

foued kh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, In the conference room, the phones have a BLF called "IT Emergency" that calls the DN 14159. This DN is only for emergencies, other IT problems needs to call 14149.   In the conference room, when someone press on the BLF, it shows IT Emergency...

Hello guys!I am confused about ISR G3 CUBE high availability (box-to-box redundancy). I need to plan CUBE (ISR 4431) redundancy with calls preservation. Do these gateway serries support that function? I just saw some information about ISR G2 and ASR ...

Have Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) which is running Version 7.1 Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.   Can anyone recommend if there is any good conference station (...

raid_t by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hope you are having good time. I have a VPN between our PK and US office, and I am are facing "sip/2.0 403 forbidden" error when I try to call from US to PK extension numbers. US to US and PK to US dialing is perfectly fine, only US to PK dialing...

Sheikh by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrade from CUCM 10.5.2 to 10.5.2 SU3 getting stuck on On Install Logs.. It got stuck on Releasing Lock. 03/27/2016 20:47:22 upgrade_install.sh|Upgrade Complete -- (0)|<LVL::Info>03/27/2016 20:47:22 upgrade_install.sh|is_upgrade_lock_available: Upg...

HRS by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have issue with intranet overseas call, someone using cisco ip phone call us (we also use ip phone), we can't hear the caller , but the caller can hear us, may i know is this the voice gateway issue or cucm issue?

Mary by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes