IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a h323 gateway with SRST enabled. All the ephones on gateway are added durung srst (i didn't add manually). Since, i have changed many phones and assigned to different users. Now during SRST, many user gets different cme extension due to ex...

techguy by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Our IT team requires a CUCM test setup(this location is not connected with our CUCM cluster) where they can check the IP Phone before to send it for RMA ..   so they are with Cisco Switch ..a good configuration machine(where CUCM can install on...

Dear community  I have 2 Cisco IP phone model cp-7821 with the following configuration:   voice register dn 15number 115name phone1   voice register pool 2id mac 701F.534C.FD0Atype 7821number 1 dn 15   --------------------------------------- voice re...

TeleCare by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scope:Get a spa 962 to retrieve a config file from a server using tftp or http, and properly take up the settings.Users have reportedly done it, but the documentation from cisco has nothing whatsoever.Anyway,The xml config for the phone can be reache...

uhudson_z by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics