IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello at all,i'm trying to connect a Cisco 8851 3PCC with an Asterisk Cloud Telephonie System. Unfortenatly no way. Configuration of a SIP-Account not possible (always marking wrong SIP T1 and RTP Packet Size, but they are not changed, everything def...

implec by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, In Cisco CUCM we can create phone filter list by user? For example: user 1 want accept calls only from number 1111 and 2222, all over calls transer to him assisstant. This accept list individual for each user. Maybe recommend third party servi...

Hi everybody.I have schema with 2 CUCMs connected via SIP trunk. Users may dial with XXX numbers between these CUCMs. However, if SIP trunk failed I need to make seemless failover calls between CUCM1 User A and CUCM2 user B. But this failover should ...

Dear Friends,Need a help on DID mapping with PRI.Phones are registered to cucm 11.5, we have 2 E1 PRI lines (Pri & Sec). Primary PRI is used for inbound calling and secondary is only for outbound calling.I have configured route group and given priori...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is requirement from my customer. When CUE transfer a call to a ephone huntgroup,say, 3000,If the first member phone(A) is on phone another user(B), incoming call should ring phone A for 1 ring, then hunt to next member of hunt group. I userstand...

Dear All i have 6 IP Phone 8845 and CME 12 and Router 2951 IOS 15.7 .i did firmware upgrade  for 8845 Phones to SIP 12.0.1 and missed calls doesn't show and Local Directroy doesn't show any etry . ( i tried every frimware available and same issue any...