IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I would like to update the field  ASCII Display (Caller ID) of a Line of a User Device Profile. My problem is that we have around 300 User Device Profile to update, and each with different contents to update in this field. I think I understand...

Hi, Where can I acquire the CiscoRingToneCreator utility or something like that to make a custom ringtone for a Linksys SPA942 IP phone? It appears that this utility is almost impossible to find anywhere, and all the manuals say it's required for the...

Aelifas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to do resiliency test for 3rd party call manager with Cisco phones. I am not using CUCM at all. When I am trying to to give the domain what I have created for resiliency, somehow DNS SRV is not happening. So, I am just curious whethe...

jnit005 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just want to share my findings, in case it is of any benefit to the community.I find that when the command "pass-thru content sdp" is used,   During the call set up process, while the CUBE doesn't at all inspect SDP portion of the SIP request, it d...

Quick question (time is running out for us, so a quick reply would be appreciated :-))We have a new install of CUCM 11.5 on a Cisco B6000/UCS 220 server.  We're initially helping remotely but will be onsite next week.  I don't know if the vendor did ...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears , I have already HP server aith ESXI ver6 but whera can i buy CISCO CUCM ver 11.5?i try to find it;s part number but i didn't find it , also try to download it from cisco website , but it's show this message "To Download this software, you must...