cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DHCP Question

Hi EveryoneI have a question, my manager is letting me do some work on the routers and switches since I have been doing UC for the last 8 years. He gave me a simple task to set up a DHCP pool. I've logged into the router and I see that they currently...

i wanna know how to solve the following issue i have HQ and branch  with centalized cucm and srst in the branch  i have  same extension for helpdesk office in the HQ and the branch  the HQ users can call helpdesk DN in HQ only and the same with the b...

Im trying to configure ATA 190 in CME but its not possible to configure : voice-register pool-type..i can only type in voice register pool.Does this mean i have to upgrade the ios file of the 2811My current system image is :flash:c2800nm-advipservice...

monasir by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Could you please help me with such problem.I need to change my ELM administrator username and password, I could use "license management change user password " command, but I can't find how to change username.My ELM has installed automatically w...

li007il89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes