IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Quick question: I know that the Polycom IP 6000 works with CUCM 10.5 because it is created a third party SIP device.  Has anyone been able to get it configured and working in CUCM 11.5 the same way as it was in CUCM 10.5? Any changes or different ste...

magnum629 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am hearing predefined music while unity transfers calls to CUCM using the number defined under Transfer Rules. The music stays for 8 seconds then only unity transfer the calls to CUCM. It's a new CH, and there appears no music for the exist...

At my company we have a new SIP line and I'm trying to direct the SIP traffic from Point A (SIP Line terminated at Cisco 2900) to Point B (Soft phone Vocalcom Server) Below is the config  Building configuration... Current configuration : 3498 bytes!!...

by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning All, We recently upgraded with our Cisco Partner to CUCM 11.5.  As part of the install they put us on Evaluation licenses which are valid for 60 days while they sorted out the permanent licenses with Cisco.  Either Cisco or our Partner (I can...

IPT

Can anyone please tell me about with example what is Change Management -   Service Mangement Incident Management - In IPT please tell me some examples also.

I have acquired a set of 7940g IP phones.  I am running them POE and need help for my Voip provider to reprovision the IPs.  Calls/emails to Cisco state the service period ended for this model 7/31/2015.  The Voip IT tech needs access to the access t...

bmoskal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes