IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone. I have a list of extensions to set up on a CME All are CISCO 7962G I set up their Ephone and Ephone-dn. Out of six, only two telephones went up normally. The behavior of the others is to stay on the Cisco screen and restart in an eter...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I've followed the instructions at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/216948-configure-saml-sso-on-cisco-unified-comm.html to setup SSO for CUCM & Expressway. CUCM is wo...

Hello,I'm trying to understand out how to route calls using dial peers and translation rules and I'm just going in circles and getting a headache.I need to match incoming calls from my SIP provider, They send 11 digits to me.I need to route outgoing...

SBjohnk by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I downloaded the Cisco 7942G firmware last week (the latest), however I went to download it again today but it was not available (the page was not found and I cannot navigate to it via the hierarchical menu) - does anyone know what happened and w...

GISVPN by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes