IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am wondering how to solve the issue of endless call records to unallocated numbers in reports from CUCM. Whenever I export the CDR files or check on RTMT there are loads of instances where an unallocated number has been dialled and there will b...

CUCM55120 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I must be missing something here.  I upgraded an SX10 registered with CUCM to CE9 and I like the very simple interface on the touchpad, but ... They have made it MUCH harder to just make a call.  WHY?!?!?In CE8, you hit "Dial", then you get a dial pa...

clarkst12 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Using CUCM Administration, I have 1 phone that won't forward.  I have checked the calling space.  I have checked end user management for permissions.  I have tested different forwarding numbers.  I can forward to voicemail but not an external phone n...

I'm not sure how to program this because all examples on Cisco use an extension number for the pilot number.  I need to use a DID #. The goal is for any call to 414-555-5555 to go to all extensions in the building.  414-555-5555 has no extension asso...

We are currently facing issue related to Live Data stability so according to below document we want to upgrade to 11.0.1 SU1 version. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/642/fn64240.html Current UCCX Version 11- 11.0.1.10000-75Tar...