IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I know its kind of lame question and definitely its some configuration issue but some how I am unable to perform conference on Cisco 7861.  How I am doing the conference:- 1. Making calls between 2 parties 2. Pressing Conference button on phone,...

jnit005 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I am configuring a call pickup in the scenario when the did number 44XXXX recives the call in the gateway forwarding to the phone 4001. When 4001 rings  Remaining 10 extesnions should notified and able to answer the call . My question is if...

Hello all and all I have a problem with my cisco ip phone 7975g I made a reset with the following keys 123456789 * 0 # and I am blocking I have on the phone an upgrading screen but I do not know How to upgrade the firmware I have a firmware already I...

Hello all and all I have a problem with my cisco ip phone 7975g I made a reset with the following keys 123456789 * 0 # and I am blocking I have on the phone an upgrading screen but I do not know How to upgrade the firmware I have a firmware already I...

Hello, we have cucm 9.1.2.11900-12 ( 1 pub and 1 sub) Some time ago replication status on sub turn to 3. We did stop replication, drop admindb, and reset all on pub. After this we have DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING DB CLI Status: No othe...