cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco dx 650 Touch Screen Issues

Hello Everyone,I bought 5 cisco dx 650 sip phones two days ago. I have observed that their touch screens are not responding well in some areas like the "call icon" , "contact icon" on the screens. The touch screen of one of them is not responding at ...

collinks2 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PRI EI CARD

Hi champs, i am trying the add the NIM-2MFT-T1/E1 card in the CUCM (12.5) and the CARD is installed in 4451X. I configured SIP Trunk between CUCM and VG4451. i can only add the FXO/FXS Card in the CUCM which is showing in the Module 0 is there any co...

Greeting for main lines

Hi ,I have two main line at my reception desk.These 2 lines are for two different sub companies.When someone calls in on line number 1 the receptionist takes the name of company 1When someone calls in on line number 2 the receptionist takes the name ...

Tazio4436 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CDRs of hunt lists

Hi,  Is it possible to get CDRs of all the ringings in the hunt lists/line groups before the call is answered. I am under the impression that I can get only CDR of the last Call leg, i.e. the one where the call was answered, and not all the jumps thr...

goranpilat by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Park BLF - HELP!

CME 12.0  //  All 8851 phonesHaving a devil of a time here getting Call Park BLF's to work.  I have two BLF speed dial line appearances setup system wide for two call park slots on 8851 phones.  I can not seem to get the BLF's to illuminate at all wh...

CISCO 8865NR

We officially swapped over from REDCOM to CUCM on SIPR last night.  All of our phones registered and function as intended except for one, a 8865NR cisco phone.  The other phones that we have are 7942, 1945, and 7965s.  The phone functions normally bu...