IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am trying to enable th VT in my IP Communicator. The VT console says the IP Communicator is not present.In the CCM->device->phone->IP Communicator MAC address, their is no option for enabling the Video.My CCM version is 4.0.How enable the VT...

I was asking a so called voice engineer about a PRI.I asked him what the bandwidth of the PRI was and he was condescending and said:"It isn't bandwidth, it is a PRI"Isn't there still bandwidth associated with PRI's even if it is used for voice?

In one of the sites I support, users are stating that when they make external calls, other party is not getting the call number on their phones. I am sure that the sites numbers don't have with held facility. Please suggest the solution.

All, I have been tasked with installing 3 vg248's in our CCM 4.1.3 environment and was wondering if there are any install guide out there that can help? I have no idea how to chain the 3 together or how to configure them once they are chained. Do ...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to connect our two stores via voice over IP. We have a pri line coming in with 23 lines. Which routers would someone suggest for both ends of the system. We are using Road Runnr Business Class 7 down and 2 up and we will also be passing data ...

hocks5194 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes