IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a customer with multiple sites, and many having local analog trunks, we know we cannot get clid but i am trying to find a way to stop the screen on the phone from showing "unknown number". Is there a way to get this to show anything else whe...

yxsjwsb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting one way audio on a single phone out of 75 phones at one site. It only occurs on calls coming or going to the outside. Internal calls have no problem. I've swapped the phones, changed the network cables, changed the switchport, checked...

adamm2008 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a publisher and subscriber which were both installed with original 4.2.1 media, and then upgraded to 4.2.3 with the maintenance release. I need to rebuild the subscriber, but when I try to run the 4.2.1 install, it fails because the pub is 4....

Hi We have Call Manager 3.3 and we have a requirement to record the voice calls on just 1 (maybe 2) phones. Does anyone know of a cheap and very easy to implement solution? It can be as simple as the operator of the phone just presses a button to rec...