IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi alli have installed a cisco unity 4.2 on 7825-I2 MCS, everything went ok, and the unity became up...after logging to unity SA web, of course the home interface for unity SA web opened, but after clicking on any submenu in the left pane, like Subsc...

I am using IPMA proxy.My problem is that call filter does not seem to work.My managers phone displays filtering down.I am not sure how to bring call filtering up.I have enable exclusive filtering.From the managers phoneI went services IPMA phone serv...

I have to ipcc express (version 4.04) Every now and most the services chanage there role from master to slave. But no all the service fail. How can I see what caused this re-election of master I have checked the log but can't see anything

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer has a integration with nortel and CM (qsig). When they play a call to the nortel and no voice is present. How to troubleshoot this problem.Troubeleshooting:rtr_telephony_1#term monrtr_telephony_1#un allAll possible debugging has been turne...

Hi,and one last question for today.i have multiple customers and the number is growing, i am looking for a way to keep history of the version of all the applications running on their CCM (IPCC, CAR, CCM version, etc..) which i need them in case of di...

twissam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes