cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE 3000 - How to configure DIDs?

response3
Level 1
Level 1

Hopefully this is a very obvious task and I am just not seeing it, but we are unable to locate where to configure a DID for a user.  The data sheets state that this system supports this feature and we have a PRI with 30 DIDs that we are trying to configure.

Anyone?

4 Replies 4

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Dear sir

please show the protocol which is used between BE3000 and the voice gateway (MGCP & H323)?.

Any update?.

The BE3000 has an internal gateway.  Regardless, we resolved this issue.  The solution was to configure translation rules for each DID.

I have to say, however that there are some rediculous caveats on DIDs with this system.  We opened a TAC case and found that the incoming DIDs have to match the allowed extension ranges and cannot start with the same digits as the operator extension or feature codes.  This means that a 4-digit DID that starts with a 0 will conflict with the operator extension and cannot be forwarded to an extension unless you change the operator # to something else.

Of course this is true ,Anyway you can use the below tanslation rule in fthe future if you need.

voice translation-rule 3

rule 1 /.*\(3...\)/ /\1/

!

voice translation-profile 3XXX

translate called 3

This tranlsation rule that when i have an incoming call for example 748447483001 , it will be forward to ext 3001..

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: