Helpful
Replies

BE 6000 Licensing

echiyahya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have be6k version 9 and CISCO SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICE - SWISS,

to begin installation I want to know if I can directly install the version 11 and activate it with the license version 9 and CISCO SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICE - SWSS, without going through the installation of version 9 and do the upgrade. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will not be able to install the licenses for other major release, however what I have done in this situation (several times) is install new versions and then open case with licensing@cisco.com to get the licenses issued for the PAK with new version. As long as you are under support this should not be an issue, you will just need to provide Sales Orders, PAKs, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will not be able to install the licenses for other major release, however what I have done in this situation (several times) is install new versions and then open case with licensing@cisco.com to get the licenses issued for the PAK with new version. As long as you are under support this should not be an issue, you will just need to provide Sales Orders, PAKs, etc.

Thanks Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: