Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6000S

samsam926
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I recently purchased BE6S-FXO-M2-K9 , and I removed all the preconfigured vms like cucm,imp and Unity and installed all of them from the scratch.  Now th call manager is running demo mode , my question is do I have to purchase any user UWL license or UCL license to run in permanent mode 

SE

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That will cover you.

I would recommend finding a new partner if they didn't tell you that you needed licensing or know that you needed licensing.

Please rate useful posts and mark answers as correct if applicable.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

If you bought BE6k, typically, you also get licensing for all the products that you need.

You may have to reach out to tac.

Try cisco.com/go/licence

zdesignstudio
Level 4
Level 4

Hey samsam926,

Yes you will need licensing. Cisco doesn't sell the software but the licenses to use the software instead.

If you have the complete Bill of Material (BOM) I can take a look but the top SKU you need that contains any licenses is R-CBE6K-K9

Attached is an example BOM for a BE6S for approx 35 CUWL Standard users

Dear I did not see such license with this order . Please check this attachment and that is all I got ,  Could you please help me in licensing ?. In my environment , only 30 users. Which licenses I should buy to implement this project.

You will need to contact your Cisco partner and they can assist with purchasing licenses. If you do not have a partner, let me know and I can have someone reach out.

Dear Brother,

We bought it from cisco partner ,  they do not know any information about this product. Kindly check the excel sheet I attached , please let me know whether this is okay or not  for my product up to 35 users . I in fact taken this from your example

That will cover you.

I would recommend finding a new partner if they didn't tell you that you needed licensing or know that you needed licensing.

Dear

Thank you very much for your valuable support

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: