Looking for folks who have integrated Blackberry with CUCM and who could verify some of my statements. I am aware of two types of Blackberry integration with CUCM, new with MVS 5.0 and old with CUMC.
- Requires BES Enterprise server and MVS server
- Does anyone know if BES Express will work with MVS ?
- Does not need ASA UC Proxy licenses
- Does not need CUMA
- Requires BES Enterprise server
- Does anyone know if BES Express will work with CUMA+CUMC?
- Does not actually require ASA UC Proxy licenses. Only Windows Mobile and Nokia CUMC required it. I was once told that UC Proxy is needed for Blackberry CUMC to connect to BES, but now I believe that's incorrect. Can someone please confirm?
- Requires CUMA 7 even if we are running CUCM 8.5 because there is no CUMA 8. I've been told that CUMA's functionality was moved into CUCM 8, but now I'm pretty sure that's not the case. They were just thinking about new dual-mode support coming in CUCM 8 for things like Cisco Mobile, MVS, soon Android, but in order to run old CUMC on Blackberry you must have CUMA 7. Please confirm.
Is there a way in UCCE with using an admin script maybe using the email application in Call Studio to send out an email? I know in UCCX you can send out an email if the script were to fail but is there a way to do it in UCCE? Any help would be great!
Fun lab with Packet Tracer and running Cisco CME with 3 ip phones, 3 laptops, 1 switch, and 1 router. Fun lab with repetition. You will be able to test your phones and laptop for connectivity etc. Solution;see attached CME Packet Tracer L...
How to configure IP Address for Cisco Integrated Management Controller CIMC. The Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is a data center product composed of computing hardware, virtualization support, switching fabric, and management software.