Looking for folks who have integrated Blackberry with CUCM and who could verify some of my statements. I am aware of two types of Blackberry integration with CUCM, new with MVS 5.0 and old with CUMC.
- Requires BES Enterprise server and MVS server
- Does anyone know if BES Express will work with MVS ?
- Does not need ASA UC Proxy licenses
- Does not need CUMA
- Requires BES Enterprise server
- Does anyone know if BES Express will work with CUMA+CUMC?
- Does not actually require ASA UC Proxy licenses. Only Windows Mobile and Nokia CUMC required it. I was once told that UC Proxy is needed for Blackberry CUMC to connect to BES, but now I believe that's incorrect. Can someone please confirm?
- Requires CUMA 7 even if we are running CUCM 8.5 because there is no CUMA 8. I've been told that CUMA's functionality was moved into CUCM 8, but now I'm pretty sure that's not the case. They were just thinking about new dual-mode support coming in CUCM 8 for things like Cisco Mobile, MVS, soon Android, but in order to run old CUMC on Blackberry you must have CUMA 7. Please confirm.
Local Zone: This is a collection of all devices that are registered with Cisco Expressway. The local zone is divided to subzones. These subzones include the automatically crated default subzone and up to 1000 manually configured subzones. In additio...
Datacenter virtualization is the process of employing virtual hardware for designing, developing, and implementing the datacenters. It is often used as an umbrella term that entails different categories like application virtualization, server virtua...
Hiện nay trên thế giới có rất nhiều hãng sản xuất máy lọc nước ion kiềm đến từ Hàn Quốc, Nhật Bản, Đài Loan, Hoa Kỳ. Các thương hiệu với nhiều chủng loại với nhiều tính năng cũng như giá cả khác nhau không khỏi khiến người tiêu dùng đắn đo lựa chọn.Bài vi...
When talking about Dial Plan and Digit Manipulation Cisco Unified Communication Manager, three components play an important roles to perform the transformation of the calling and called parties.The Translation Pattern, Transformation Pattern and Rou...
ICE, STUN, and TURN are used to establish a MEDIA connection between two devices on different networks separated by firewalls and NAT servers. They do not apply to signaling between devices which means that if you cannot establish a signaling connec...