cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blind Forwarding?

jmachiggins
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way in Callmanager to set up a call forward all that doesn't announce that it's a forwarded call?  Right now the call arrives at the destination set as "Forwarded for XXXX".  I'd like to kill that message if possible.

Thanks!

Justin

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you try unchecking the "Caller Name" setting on the forwarding DN under Forwarded Call Information Display on Device  section (bottom)?

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

Piggy backing off of Chris, here is a screen shot. It's at the bottom of the Directory Number Configuration. The page your DN is configured on.

jmachiggins
Level 1
Level 1

I just tried this and it didn't work.  Same message displayed at the recieving phone.  Thanks though it looked promissing.

Did you change it on the DNC of the phone calling or the phone receiving? Did you reset the phone you're using to test after saving the config?

I did reset.  The change was made on the forwarding set.  That's really where I need to control this from.  The client does not want users to know the call was forwarded.

Ok, that's not working in my test environment either. I unchecked everything and it still shows the transferred caller ID name and ext. Testing something else.....

Did you make the change on the receiving DN?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: