Views
Helpful
Replies

Blind Transfer not working for third party phones

anish.gupta11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using CUCM 10.5 and Cisco and third party Ascom MyCo phones. I just came upon an issue where Immediate Transfer or blind transfer does not works on third party SIP devices. However, transfer works fine on all Cisco Phones. Compared the working and non working call flow but did not found anything. Please help/advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anish,

Can you check for "Rerouting Calling Search Space" on the phone has access to the number you are doing Blind Transfer to.

JB

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anish,

Can you check for "Rerouting Calling Search Space" on the phone has access to the number you are doing Blind Transfer to.

JB

I configured the same and it seems to be working. Could please explain the same to me.

Hi,

For CUCM native endpoint it uses Line CSS for Bling Transfer, for 3rd party endpoints it uses "Rerouting Calling Search Space" for the same.

JB

Thanks, One more thing i do not get MoH while putting the call on hold/transfer for only third party SIP devices. Could you suggest on that as well.

Hi,

MRGL \ MRG \ Resource selection is the same as other CUCM endpoint, you will have to look at CUCM traces to spot the difference in working non working endpoint.

JB

Thanks!! You are the CHAMP!!

Happy to help,

You can mark the post as Answered if you dont have further questions.

JB

Hi Anish.

3rd party SIP Devices do not support MOH. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12373176/moh-third-party-sip-phones

Thank you! This helped me solve my issue, too!