cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Branch Site - Adding GW

spencermoore
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in the process of deploying a few phones and a 2901 at a remote site and need some help understanding how to configure CUCM to accommodate the new gear. The main site has a PRI, but our branch site has 4 analog lines. I'm having trouble understanding how to use the existing route patterns and CSS to point the branch phones to the analog lines and not the PRI located at HQ. Furthermore, incoming calls for the branch site need to hit an extension located at HQ. Do I use the Attendant DN option for this? 

Thanks for your time, guys!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure local route groups to re-use your existing dial plan.

I'm assuming you're going to use MGCP as you mention Attendant DN, yes, simply configure whatever DN it should reach in that field.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure local route groups to re-use your existing dial plan.

I'm assuming you're going to use MGCP as you mention Attendant DN, yes, simply configure whatever DN it should reach in that field.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

Since you are looking to use same dialplan for the new site, I am assuming that you have the right dial habits for the users in the new site already configured. If this is the case and call presentation is also correctly configured, then as Jaime mentioned, Standard Local Route Group will do the job.

For part 2, you don't need AA to hit the DN at HQ. You can use called party transformations to perform digit manipulation and convert the called number to DN at HQ. Then route the call over WAN to this DN

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: