cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadcast Line Group Keeps Ringing 10 sec after pickup

mmedwid
Level 3
Level 3

I have a hunt pilot->list->group that rings say 10 phones in an operations center.  The guys in the OC are complaining that when they pick one of these "call blasts" that the phone keeps ringing for 10 seconds and the remote party can not hear them for 10 seconds (I believe beyond that.)  The line group has a RNA revision timer of 10.  Could it be that when setting up a broadcast distribution algorithm that I should set this down to say 1 second?  Any other possible explanations welcomed.  Thank you.

2 Replies 2

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

You should not need to modify the RNA timer - it is a simple feature that should just work.

I would check that all the settings are ok and then start with just one phone in the LG, see if that works ok and then add phones until it breaks.

I created a 1 phone line group and that picked up straight away.  I haven't been able to titrate up.  Perhaps I can give this a go some weekend.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: