Views
Helpful
Replies

Built in bridge load testing

mmoulson2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are working with a new call recording product and we want to confirm it's capabilities under load. The recorder is using built in bridge recording.

I guess we would need to simulate phone registrations as well as some method to make a spoof call that is answered for X minutes. It would also be good to have playback of some audio so the recorded calls can be checked afterwards.

Is anyone aware of any such products or methods to achieve this?

Many thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

Are you looking for a third party recording solution which use BIB?

if yes, there are products like Imagicle which you can get  under Cisco GPL from CCW.

Response Signature

No we are looking for a method of load testing another recording product.

I didnt understand what you mean by load test

Response Signature

No problems. Basically send a bunch of calls at the same time. To prove that the recorder works when there are lots of calls in progress.

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi

As per my understanding you have developed a new call recorder application.

Now you need to test out your recorder solution under load circumstances.

You need a solution which dials out automatically n number of calls and then on call connect play out a default audio file and then disconnect the call after a random time duration.

Your requirement of an automatic call generator application can be fulfilled using a 3rd party custom solution for Cisco CUCM.

If you are open for 3rd party solution then please write to info@parsec-tech.com.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: