cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Administration 10.5

gailfaires
Level 1
Level 1

How do I find my Generate Phone Report? I was able to pull 1000 and created a excel spread sheet. However, I need to retrieve all 3185 reports. My first time running a report. Please help! Signed Desperate and Clueless.

Informational Message3185 records found
Informational MessageBrowse the complete search result before submitting the job.
Informational MessageThis query will only return up to 1000 matches from the database. However, the job will process all entries in the custom file.
3 Replies 3

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

Did you run the job? Or did you just copy and paste from the 1000 results? Have you tried running the report with different parameters so that you get 4 separate reports and combining them into one spreadsheet? You can also copy and paste all of them from Device >>> Phone >>> Find and List Phones, change the rows per page to 250 and then in the address bar change the rowsPerPage=250 to 3185. There are CLI queries you can use as well to return all phones at once, most of them are already listed in this forum.

Jason, I copied and paste the information into an excel spreadsheet. I am 8 days old at the company and I am still learning my way around in CUCM. I schedule a job to run immediately, then I didn't know to retrieve the files. 

You can locate the csv file under Bulk Administration --> Upload/Download Files

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: