Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BULK Adminstration _ IMPORT/Export Error for translation pattern

Hi Team,

i want to add 300 translation patterns in the callmanger 9.0. can any one help me how to add using bulk.

am unable to create the tar file and upload using it. when am trying to validate the file using import validater.

please find the error information below.

Validate Configuration Items

Begin Time : 10/10/2013 20:44:31

Failure Details :

FileName Error Code Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

testnew.tar Tar File does not have the header file

Result Summary :

VALIDATE for 1 FILES could not be processed.

VALIDATE for 0 FILES passed.

VALIDATE for 0 FILES failed.

End Time : 10/10/2013 20:44:31

13 Replies 13

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to add the header file to your tranlsation file (excel sheet) and then tar both together. Ensure you adjust the time on the header file..

You can create one xlation pattern export that and then edit the file to include your new patterns, then use the header in the file you exported..

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Hi dude,

thanks for the response. we need to edit the file with 7 Zip then it will work. for me issue resolved. am able to do it

Regards

Pardha

Hi Pardha,

I am facing the same issue as you faced before. I´ve already tryed to editthe file with 7 Zip but I get the same error. Please help me !!!!

Import Configuration

Begin Time : 08/04/2014 17:15:31

Query :

IMPORT RoutePattern IN routepattern.csv

Failure Details :

routepattern Error Code Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******** NO ERROR FOUND ********

Result Summary :

IMPORT for 3 Route Pattern passed.

IMPORT for 0 Route Pattern failed.

End Time : 08/04/2014 17:15:34

Regards,

Luis.

Hi Luis,

once u download the file from the call manager, u need to open that file with 7zip and then u need to edit the .xslx format file. that u can do it by opening it in notepad format.

and save it and close. let me know where you are facing the problem.

As per your above statement there is no error. 

Regards

Pardha.

Hi Pardha,

I am using Export/Import to update 350 route patterns with a new partition. I am following all the steps that mentioned before but the route patterns are not updated with the new partition.

Regards,

Luis. 

Hello Luis,

once u save the zip file , can u close and open it again and check the excel file before u upload it to the call manager.

1. validate the file

2. import the file in to the call manager and there select the option for Override the existing configuration.

3. Run Immediately.

4 submit.

i have attached snapshot for your reference.

Regards

Pardha.

Luis,

Create a single route pattern with your new partition. Export your route pattern config, Use the template on the export for your import.

Hi Ayodeji,

Could you please take a look at the file attached ? They are the export and import files. I upload in .ZIP because Cisco does not allow .tar but I am using tar to upload to CUCM.

Actually I am trying to do the following:

Current RP: 0.[2-9]! pt-br-local

NEW RP: 0.[2-9]! pt-br-local-ebt

Below the result from Import:

Import Configuration

Begin Time : 08/05/2014 09:33:24

Query :

IMPORT RoutePattern IN routepattern.csv

Failure Details :

routepattern Error Code Error Description

Thanks,

Luis.

The format is wrong...You are using semi colon to seperate the tabs..Its no longer a CSV (coma-separated)

I suggest you use the export template and just copy and paste your patterns to the relevant section because the excel file you are using for your new pattern has the wrong format/style

Hi Ayodeji,

Thanks so much for your help. I followed you suggestion and now it works fine.

Best Regards,

Luis.

Hi Ayodeji,

Thanks so much for your help. I followed you suggestion and now it works fine.

Best Regards,

Luis.

Hi Luis,

Every thing is fine but you should not change the file format and name of the tar file while you importing back.

Consider u have exported with file name  RP_0804352345345.tar

You need to import with same file name only . not the new file name.

Regards

Pardha

Hi Pardha,

Thanks a lot. I have imported with the same file name and it worked fine.

laughlaughlaugh

Best Regards,

Luis.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: