Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk user update in cucm 8.6

Hello,

i am trying to update user primary extention extention BAT file but system does not updating that field even job was successful

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CSV file example:

FIRST NAME,MIDDLE NAME,LAST NAME,USER ID,PASSWORD,MANAGER USER ID,DEPARTMENT,PIN,DEFAULT PROFILE,USER LOCALE,TELEPHONE NUMBER,PRIMARY EXTENSION,ASSOCIATED PC,IPCC EXTENSION,MAIL ID,PRESENCE GROUP,SUBSCRIBE CALLING SEARCH SPACE,DIGEST CREDENTIALS,REMOTE DESTINATION LIMIT,MAXIMUM WAIT TIME FOR DESK PICKUP,PRIMARY USER DEVICE,ENABLE EMCC,ENABLE MOBILITY,ENABLE MOBILE VOICE ACCESS,ALLOW CONTROL OF DEVICE FROM CTI,NAME DIALING,CONTROLLED DEVICE 1

,,Wxxxx,A2Wxxxx,,,,,,,,8755 in PT-Internal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SEP1CE6CCCADE75

I just tried it and it works for me on CUCM 8.6.2

please rate of usefull

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have seen this before, did you try to put in the primary extension value as

"1230 in PT-Internal"    into BAT instead of just the extension? (of course changing your values to the applicable values) 

CSV file example:

FIRST NAME,MIDDLE NAME,LAST NAME,USER ID,PASSWORD,MANAGER USER ID,DEPARTMENT,PIN,DEFAULT PROFILE,USER LOCALE,TELEPHONE NUMBER,PRIMARY EXTENSION,ASSOCIATED PC,IPCC EXTENSION,MAIL ID,PRESENCE GROUP,SUBSCRIBE CALLING SEARCH SPACE,DIGEST CREDENTIALS,REMOTE DESTINATION LIMIT,MAXIMUM WAIT TIME FOR DESK PICKUP,PRIMARY USER DEVICE,ENABLE EMCC,ENABLE MOBILITY,ENABLE MOBILE VOICE ACCESS,ALLOW CONTROL OF DEVICE FROM CTI,NAME DIALING,CONTROLLED DEVICE 1

,,Wxxxx,A2Wxxxx,,,,,,,,8755 in PT-Internal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SEP1CE6CCCADE75

I just tried it and it works for me on CUCM 8.6.2

please rate of usefull