Views
Helpful
Replies

Business Attendant Console

Epic200988
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Attempting to get Business Attendant console installed on a 2008 R2 64 bit server. I am in the installation media attempting to connect to the 2008 SQL database. I use the SA account but it can't connect or doesn't see the database. Here is the only thing i found in the guides about the database.

Note: The Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console server installation installs these applications automatically. If MS SQL Server Express or SQL Server Enterprise is installed manually, it must be installed as the default instance for the attendant console to function. Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console server will not work with a named instance of SQL Server Express or SQL Server Enterprise.

Express was installed via the software.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks                  

3 Replies 3

Epic200988
Level 1
Level 1

Using the credentials for the database.

Account:sa

password:Z1ppyf0rever

Error 27502. Could not connect to Microsoft SQL Server 'server name'. [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect)).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. (17)

Windows Server 2003 R1 or R2 with SP2 running Windows English Regional settings; Windows Server 2008 R1 is also supported - might have found the issue.

hi

Ii have the message error when i try to install Cisco Attendant console advenced 11.0

i"m using windows server 2012 R2 (64 bit) and sql express 2012

any help 

regards 

kgroves42
Level 3
Level 3

CUBAC is not supported with a 64-bit operating system.

"Cisco Unified Business/Department Attendant Server is not supported within a 64 bit Operating System."

You will need to use Windows Server 2008 R1