cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Busy Signal

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi everyone, I have a user in one of our office that's complaining that when ever she try's to make an outside call she get a messages that says all circuits are in use. This office has only 27 people in it, Is there a command that I can use on the GW that will tell me if all the circuits were in use at a given time.

Eric

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

How is your network setup?  Are you running a CME and then using the T1 or are you using a CUCM?  Others might need to chime in here as work is starting to pick up for me and I may not be able to answer on time.

View solution in original post

All circuits are busy message doesnt come from CUCM, its coming from the provider. You have to check what number is being dialed and maybe the issue is on the remote end - nothing much you can do at that point. 

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

I'm guessing this is an analog FXO/FXS deal? 

show voice port summary will show you all analog interface and their status i.e. on-hook/off-hook

Brandon

It's a PRI and I ran the command and it didn't say on hook or off hook, I've attached a screen shot of what came up

Do me a favor and so a "Show voice dsp detail"  Let's see if your DSPs are locked up or all in use.

Here you are Brandon

So does this always happen or just once in awhile?  What is your VoIP setup? The DSPs show as fine so they arn't being over utilized.

It's just the one office and it seems to be just 1 user who is having the issue. She is saying that it happens atleast twice a day but the reason she wanted it looked into was because it happened five times on last Thursday and also yesterday once. Can you also  elaborate on what you mean by VoIP setup so that I can find correct answer for you?

How is your network setup?  Are you running a CME and then using the T1 or are you using a CUCM?  Others might need to chime in here as work is starting to pick up for me and I may not be able to answer on time.

This site is using CUCM and a PRI

All circuits are busy message doesnt come from CUCM, its coming from the provider. You have to check what number is being dialed and maybe the issue is on the remote end - nothing much you can do at that point. 

Please rate useful posts.