Views
Helpful
Replies

CacheControl

daru ban
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I exported Enteprise Parameters from CUCM 8.6 and CUCM 10.5 by bulk admin tool.

Then, CacheControl is changed from F(8.6) to T(10.5).

I investigated it by Google, but I couldn't get it. I want to know what CacheControl parameter is.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

I don't see a "CacheControl" enterprise parameter in 10.5 -- at least not what's visible in ccmadmin. It's likely that the bat export outputs the parameter name from the db which seems to line up with the "Enable Caching" parameter name as seen from ccmadmin. In ccmadmin, each parameter name is a link which opens a popup window with details about each parameter. That should be your first stop vs google when looking into any enterprise/service parameter.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

I don't see a "CacheControl" enterprise parameter in 10.5 -- at least not what's visible in ccmadmin. It's likely that the bat export outputs the parameter name from the db which seems to line up with the "Enable Caching" parameter name as seen from ccmadmin. In ccmadmin, each parameter name is a link which opens a popup window with details about each parameter. That should be your first stop vs google when looking into any enterprise/service parameter.

Hi, Will

Thank you for your replying.

I found it in the address bar of the popup window!