Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call bridge

Hi all 

I have some ip phones with DNs that is not from service provider means it doesn't have privileges to call or receive from outside my organization and I have less numbers from service provider, so is there any option that allow people to call or receive from  extensions has privileges to call or receive like call bridge 

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For calling out, it's up to you what DN to show, you can use your main DN if you don't have DIDs or any other DN you own or want to use.

For inbound, configure an IVR where people can enter the internal extension to be transferred.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Sorry Mr Jaime I didn't get you if you can explain more or if there is data sheet for this I will be thankful

First of all let me explain to you also what I'm looking for

For example I have directories from service provider 2001 to 2010 only 

And I have other  phones configured with directories from 101 to 110 and they can't call or receive from outside as they are not from service provider, so I want phone with 101 call and receive from outside trought 2001 for example and I don't want to change the directory for it

Thanks in advance 

As Java wrote what number to present for outbound calls is something that you can define in CM. Normally this would be done by using External Phone Number Mask and setting this to be used on your route pattern(s). For inbound calls youā€™ll need to setup an IVR in CUC, for this type of use case that would also be known as an Auto Attendant (AA). There are plenty of available documentation on these topics, advise you to spend a little bit of time to explore these instead of asking for a detailed step by step instructions as youā€™ll learn much more by doing so. If you after this anyway have issues or questions please get back to this post and weā€™ll do our best to help you out.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: