cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Control from Desktop Agent missing in 10.5

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Wanting to setup some call blind transfers for my agents.  Seems call control has been removed in 10.5 from the interface.  Anyone know of a good way of doing this in 10.5?

Some background; this is on a new server, we are upgrading from 8.6 to 10.5.  A 3rd party has setup our UCCX server, but none of the agent workflows or codes came over.  When I go to the Work Flow Administrator, things like phone books and so on our not there.  No call controls are on the User Interface tasks, and the add does not have a call control tab.  I'm assuming something is misconfigured.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Work Flow Administrator information:

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5 Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administrator 10.5(1) (Premium Version)

Copyright (c) 2001-2014 Calabrio Inc.  All Rights Reserved.

Build: 10.5.1.151

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

I had to go back into the Cisco Admin and create all the work flows again and assign users to the workflows, but then all was good.  Just a glitch in the in place upgrade.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

I had to go back into the Cisco Admin and create all the work flows again and assign users to the workflows, but then all was good.  Just a glitch in the in place upgrade.