Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Disconnect Issue

Jawad Ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

we are facing issue in our network, when we call from IP Phone to Mobile or landline number its disconnect automatically after 12 minutes.

what I need to check in configurations.

7 Replies 7

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to logs/debugs first and find where is the disconnect is coming from ? its from IP-Phone or from PSTN side.

Please post the logs/debugs if you have collected so that we can check tell what is causing this issue. also mention the call-flow along with configuration from VGW?

Br,

Nadeem ahmed

PS: Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Brother,

which debugs I need  ?

and how I sort out the that it's disconnect from PSTN or IP Phone

how you connected to PSTN? Is it over TDM or IP. can you please confirm out here what is signalling protocol used across here.

IP----SCCP/SIP------CUCM/CME-------SIP/H.323/MGCP-----Voice Gateway---------ISDN-PRI/SIP-------PSTN.

Br,

Nadeem Ahmed

CME----centralized Voice Gateway----SIP-----PSTN

collect the below debugs

Debug voice ccapi inout

debug ccsip messages

Br,

Nadeem Ahmed

Salam Bro, 

problem was solved by changing call routing. Call was disconnect due to SP cloud our Branch CME not recieved the OPTION from ITSP so calls were disconnect after 12 minute.

Before Network Layout like this,

IP Phone>>>CME>>>SIP Server      

after 

IP Phone>>>CME>IP Vpn>VG>>>SIP Trunk>>>ITSP

It's a SIP setup so this call disconnect must be caused by session refresh failure. SIP session needs to be refreshed (by sending SIP Invite) for the call to remain active. Looks like one of the side is waiting for session refresh but other side is not sending it.

Debug requested by Nadeem will help. Also please share "show run" from the router where SIP trunk is terminated.