cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call disconnects when a timer expires (102)

Hi

I have configured cisco router ISR as a voice gateway and  and want to route my SIP Trunk calls via this router. I also created SIP Trunk from CUCM to Router and also created translation pattern to redirect my calls to UCCX Trigger Number in order to execute a scenario. But when I place an incoming call, the call disconnects. and when I change the translation pattern in order to redirect the calls to my directory number it works. In RTMT I can see this message:

The Call was terminated when a timer expired and a recovery routine was executed recover from the error.

It seems that as soon as the calls redirect to UCCX the session will expire and call will drop.

How can this problem happen?

4 Replies 4

tgaur
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi,

i am assuming that the internal call from an ip phone to that trigger is working? if this is true we need to check on the ccm traces where is the delay in response.

regards.

Hi

Yes, when I dial the trigger number internally it works. My exact question is that how can I find the delay in response?

hi,

you can use the DNA, from the serviceability tool; else collect the CCM traces to check the same.

regards.

Collect the Call Manager Traces to troubleshoot further