cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward all 8941 using load SCCP8941_8945.9-3-4-17 not working.

After upgrading our 8941's to this firmware we can no longer press the call fwd all soft key followed by the voicemail button to forward calls to voice mail.  Instead it asks to select a line, after a line is selected it then connects the call to voicemail rather than set up the forward.  Any ideas?  I've tried the newest 9.4.1.9 firmware as well and had the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

Side note:

We're not using Unity for voicemail.

Can you let me know which voicemail system you are using and how it has integrated..

It looks like this is related to the "visual voicemail" addition to the firmware.  I did try the latest firmware and this also didn't work.

For the time being we're reverting back to the previous load.

Thanks for the input

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you please upgrade to the latest firmware on cisco.com for 8941 and check? 9.4(1)SR1

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283095470&softwareid=282074289&release=9.4(1)SR1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

There are a couple of defects that were found on 9.3(4) related to the voicemail button. CSCul85579 and CSCuj85589.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: