Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward no answer general parameter in CUCM 9X

Hello Community,

there is a general parameter in cucm 9x to forward no answered calls after a time for all extensions to another extension or Autoattendant without using "Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings" of the phone line ?

For example, i need that if a user don´t have a voice mail configured the incoming call (external or internal) rings some time and if no answer the call then forward to Autoattendant number, but i don´t want to modify "Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings" on the line for the extensions... i search a general parameter that apply to all extensions without voice mail.

Thanks for your comments and help.

10 Replies 10

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, there is no common destination for all DNs, you need to define the call forward no answer (nothing to do with pickup) destination per DN, you can do these type of changes in bulk via BAT.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for your response..

common destination for all DNs.. previously exists in another versions of CUCM ?.. because  i see this type of implementation in Call Manager 4.1.. but i´m not sure how was configured.

thanks..

I don't recall ever seeing this on any CUCM version (I started with 3.1), where did you ever see it?

Chris

I see this in CallManager 4.1.. now i need this in 9x.

I saw that users without voicemail don´t have any parameter to forward to any number, however when called to his extension this rings and when no answer the call forward to AutoAttendant. I don´t understand how this happends..

For this reason i think that cucm have a general o service parameter for this.

Any suggestion will be appreciate.

Thanks.

Can you post a screen shot of one of the DNs from CUCM 4.1?

I reviewed the service parameters on CUCM 9.1 and don't see anything that seems to achieve this, and normally Cisco does not remove any service parameters between versions.  Perhaps the DN is set to go to voicemail and then you have a routing rule in Unity that handles it, or the voicemail profile on the DN changes the calling number and hence going to the AA.

HTH,

Chris

Hello..

I will try to take screen shot, and put here.. because i do many changes in voice mail profile a so on, but none work..

Thanks for your response

Christian,

There is no such thing. What probably was configured was a Voicemail Profile, who's Hunt Pilot was forwarded to an auto attendant instead of the normal voicemail system. This VM Profile would then be assigned to specific users.

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

+5 Chris

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi yahsiel thanks for your response,

Can you please give more detailed steps about the configuration that you post.. I see a Hunt Pilot with the same voice mail pilot. Is there any document that explain this.

Thanks for your help.

Christian,

The Hunt Pilot and VM Pilot must match. The VM Pilot points to the number to dial, in this case it would dial the Hunt Pilot, which contains the Hunt List/Line Group for the VM ports. Below is a link on integrating CUCM with CUC.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/integration/guide/cucm_sccp/cucintcucmskinny.html

What we are trying to explain to you is that maybe you have a second or third VM Profile, specifically configured with a VM Pilot that points to the AA number.

VM Profile: Test

VM Pilot: 1001

AA Number 1001

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: