Views
Helpful
Replies

call forward not working

omarahmed
Level 1
Level 1

hello 

i have CUCM V10.5 call forward not working when i push the Button on the phone and i enter the number they tell the call can not be complete your help please 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Are you able to dial the number that want this line to get forward to from this specific phone? The message that you receive "The call cannot be completed as dialled, please consult..." usually means that either the user does not have the right (CSS) to dial this number or there is no route pattern configured (for example +44XXXXXXXXXX)  on the CUCM for this number

Please check the CSS (Calling Search Space) settings that you have on this specific line and especially at the "Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings" session and if there is a route pattern for the final destination.

George

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

View solution in original post

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have to make sure you have correct CSS in Call Forward Settings.

1) Go to the Device>Phones Find the Phone on which you are getting error

2) Go to the Line Page by clicking the Extension

3) Configure the Call Forward CSS to the one suitable. Like CSS with Internal Access if you are forwarding to Internal or CSS with PSTN Access if you are forwarding to Mobile/landline

CallForward.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Are you able to dial the number that want this line to get forward to from this specific phone? The message that you receive "The call cannot be completed as dialled, please consult..." usually means that either the user does not have the right (CSS) to dial this number or there is no route pattern configured (for example +44XXXXXXXXXX)  on the CUCM for this number

Please check the CSS (Calling Search Space) settings that you have on this specific line and especially at the "Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings" session and if there is a route pattern for the final destination.

George

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

thank you i fix it 

Please remember to rate useful posts

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have to make sure you have correct CSS in Call Forward Settings.

1) Go to the Device>Phones Find the Phone on which you are getting error

2) Go to the Line Page by clicking the Extension

3) Configure the Call Forward CSS to the one suitable. Like CSS with Internal Access if you are forwarding to Internal or CSS with PSTN Access if you are forwarding to Mobile/landline

CallForward.PNG

Do you have call forward CSS set properly to access the called pattern? It
should be set under the DN configuration.