Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward to multiple hunt groups

@Syed
Level 3
Level 3

Dear All,

I am trying to achieve the following requirement with ‘Hunt Group’.

Requirement:

When Hunt Pilot 5777 is dialed out  -- it should ring (Broadcast Algorithm) on 3 phones (phone1, phone2 & phone3) if no answer or busy -- the call should then forward to the next set of phones (Broadcast Algorithm - phone4, phone5 & phone6) if no answer or busy -- the call should further go to the next set of phones (Broadcast Algorithm - phone7 & phone8) if no answer or busy -- the call should go to final destination ‘phone9’.

I tried the following but failed.

Created four Hunt Groups and added the lines

1. Test-Group1 (phone1, phone2 & phone3) -- ’No Answer or Busy’ skip next member in the group and directly go next group is chosen.
  2. Test-Group2 (phone4, phone5 & phone6) -- ’No Answer or Busy’ skip next member in the group and directly go next group is chosen.
  3. Test-Group3 (phone7 & phone8) -- ’No Answer or Busy’ skip next member in the group and directly go next group is chosen.
  4. Test-Group4 (phone9)

Created four Hunt Lists and added the Groups

1. Test-HL1 ( Test-Group1 & Test-Group2)
  2. Test-HL2 (Test-Group2 & Test-Group3)
  3. Test-HL3 (Test-Group3 &Test-Group4)
  4. Test-HL4 (Test-Group4)

Created Hunt Pilot 5777 -- selected Test-HL1

Test Result:

Call ‘5777’, phone1, phone2 & phone3 are ringing -- call forwarding to next group and ending after second group.

Not sure why it is not working. Could you assist me, please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sounds like it's working as configured, if your 5777 hunt pilot points to Test-HL1 which has only 2 line groups in it, then it will only hunt through those. If you need to hunt all 4 line groups then add them to your hunt list in desired order.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sounds like it's working as configured, if your 5777 hunt pilot points to Test-HL1 which has only 2 line groups in it, then it will only hunt through those. If you need to hunt all 4 line groups then add them to your hunt list in desired order.

Yes, that worked.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers.