Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward when no answer cucm 6.1

Hi, I have a customer using cucm 6.1. His call manager forwards calls when no answer to mobile phone. It's working internally meaning calling from one IP phone to another with no answer call will be forwarded to mobile phone, but when calling from mobile to IP phone and with no answer the call will not be forwarded. I check the feature block offnet to offnet transfer and it was false. I checked call classification on the gateway and tried both onnet and offnet but still not working. What I couldn't figure out is place where the forwarding is configuration; I checked the DN configuration for these devices but all have nothing configured in the Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings. BTW, the customer uses device profiles and end users. So, my questions are there any other ways to do call forward other than the one in DN?

2 Replies 2

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

You need to configure on the DN the correct CSS to allow forwards.

When CCS is empty (none) the forwards will only work to devices in none partition.

When using device profiles you need to configure this on the profiles.

Also check RNA internal vs RNA external

JH

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What type of PSTN trunks are you using? Is it a PRI? if so please provide "debug isdn q931".

Some carriers will block calls from DIDs that are not assigned to the circuit, which could be the case here as the external phone number mask would have been of the external mobile number. In that case you would need to let the carrier know to disable ANI screening.

HTH,

Chris