Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forwarding between CUCM and CUCME

Ruslan Amrahov
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Community Members,

I have the follwing casual scenario: (ext2000+CUCME)-----IP----(ext1000,1001+CUCM). Calls between 2000----1000  and 2000-1001 works fine. From CUCME side to CUCM I am using dial-peer voip with codec g729. And CUCM was CUCME pointed as H.323 gateway with region g.729. So, when call is established I can see that g.729 is used. The issue is that when 1000 calls 2000 and then tries to forward the call to 1001 call between 1001 and 2000 is established but people do not hear each other. Phones 1000 and 1001 are located in the same subnet.This scenario works just fine in my Lab, but is unsuccessful on the customer site.

Could you please advice something?

8 Replies 8

Maxim Denisov
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Ruslan.

I'm not sure but try disabling h.450 supplementary services on ucme.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Maxim,

thank you for reply. I turned off h450.2 and h450.3 services on the cucme side and it did not help. Please note that forwarding guy is cucm, not cucme. Forwarding calls which came from cucm between cucme extensions is working well. I think it is not signalling issue, nor codec, because I do not get reorder tone after transfer, only the silence.

Ruslan, I don't have quick solutions. I would check debug h245 and trace callmanager service in rtmt.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I don't think tha it's due to signalling issues. I looked the  traces and noticed no error. Could it be due to MTP absence?

Does anyone have an idea why this could happen? This scenario works great in my lab, but not on my customer's site

Just to add - call transfer between to independent CCME works good. Does not work between any CCME and CCM.

Yes Ruslan, its MTP. Checkout the Bug :

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsl57642

Similar Discussion : https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3611029#3611029

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking on stars below the post !!

Thank you,

But as I see this bug is related to SIP trunk. I am using H323 as signalling protocol. And I guess tha is related to CCM issue because transfers between CCME sites gues well.