cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forwarding From specific number (CUCM)

youness10
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone  ;

I went to forward specific call from specific number to cell phone after No Answer Ring Duration , but the other call will be not forward .

can you help me to do that.

best regrads.

5 Replies 5

Does the call continue ringing after the timer or disconnects?

I went so calls call continue ringing after the timer  and some to be forwarding to mobile Phone.

Thank's

This can not be done in the way you describe it. If a call arrives at an IP Phone then the call will be forwarded according to "No Answer Ring Duration " and "Forward No Answer" numbers.

You can distinguish an incoming as it arrives to your CUCM from the Trunk/Gateway, before it hits the phone. There you can forward (or block) the incoming call to the internal extensions. But yet again you can not further define to forward or not based on the CLID (if the call hits the IP Phone).

There is a workaround if you would like this implemented for a specific internal extension. In that caseyou could forward an incoming call based on the CLID to a hunt-pilot that would ring first to the desired internal extension and then be forwarded to the external number.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

Hello ;

I juste need to do it for internal extension.

can you explan to me how to do it

If just classify internal or external, the built-in DN's Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings can specific different destination by fill-in the fields for Forward Busy Internal/External & Forward No Answer Internal/External.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: