Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding issue in CUCM 10.5

mubarrad_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

please be informed that, in my environment i am using CUCM 10.5 and when i am trying to dial toll free number internally. the call fastly going to busy and dropped. kinldy advice me.

other all type of calling is working.

7 Replies 7

What is the exact call flow ? Kindly collect debugs from the gateway and paste it here for the call failed scenario. Before you do that check with the Dialed Number analyzer to see if it routes the call or not.

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Hi Abhet,

veru special thanks for your quick response.

could you please little bit guide me that how can i get the debug report from CUCM.

alos please see the attached image of created route pattern.

when i dial our toll free number ( mean 920001984) its working fine but when i dial ( 920020405) number. then immediately call dropping.

As mentioned in the description of the image seems like you are using SIP trunk to either CUBE or SIP gateway.
Collect these 3 below debugs for the failed call.
-debug ccsip messages
-debug voip ccapi inout
-debug isdn Q.931 [Run this if there is a PRI connected]
Also attach the show run of the gateway.

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

i had go through the configuration. i think we have to create route pattern for toll free number. after that will work. but the issue i created route many types but unlucky.

any idea...

Kindly check what was advised earlier and attach the debugs here.

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal

Describe the setup. What is the call flow?