Views
Helpful
Replies

Call handler Queries

S N
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I have a trouble setting up a scenario in call handler.

Scenario :

Customer call lands to Reception ( ext 1000 ) after few rings if No Answer it transfer the call to Call handler and it plays that please press 0 to transfer again to reception. After pressing 0 the call again comes to extension 1000.

Again if there is no answer or user is busy then it should play a different prompt with 4 options and based on caller input the call should be transferred.

The first point is working and I am stuck with how the call transfer to different options at the second time.I tried Supervised transfer but I am not sure how to configure and make it work.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Sathya

5 Replies 5

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How have you done it?  under your call handler ; Caller Input, # > "transfer to alternate contact number"?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Yes Dennis 

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sathya,

There is no direct way of doing it but one possible way of doing it would be:

Call to Extension >>>> CFNA >>> CUC Call Handler >>>> Plays the prompt press 0 to connect to the operator >>>> Rather then specifying extension 1000 you create a hunt pilot with extension 9999 for example and add extension 1000 in line group >>>> Use the forward hunt no answer on the hunt pilot >>>> CFNA >>>> Unity Call handler (you will have to create a new call handler with extension of the hunt pilot) >>>> Prompt

Try this and let me know if it helps.

Aseem

(Please rate if useful)

Thanks Aseem. it worked

Hi Sathya,

You are most welcome! Please accept it as a solution if it worked. 

Aseem