cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler transfer to Hunt group goes directly to VM

laplace_x
Level 1
Level 1

I have a simple AA setup, defined a CTI Route Point with DN 7000, created a call handler in Unity and it's working perfectly.

On one of the choices pointing to a call handler with transfer rule pointing to my Hunt pilot number (7010), the transfer goes directly to a default MoH and hangs up without queueing the call.

If I call 7010 (Hunt Pilot), my greeting runs correctly and the calls gets queued ok.

The setup was working fine (hunt pilot was 7200 and I changed it to 7010 and it suddenly stopped working).

* is allowed in system transfer restriction table.

4 Replies 4

Hi,

I suspect problem with 7010 configuration. As you mentioned the MOH is incorrect, so additionally If call is not reaching to a hunt group members when they are available then I think call transfer from Call hander to 7010 is not reaching to intended hunt group. Do you have overlapping pattern on CUCM in different partition? 

You can use dial number analysis, by selecting unity connection trunk (Analysis > Trunks > Find) and dialed digits as 7010, to see if call routing from unity connection to hunt pilot is correct.

Regards,

Onkar Mahajan

laplace_x
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Onkar for your reply.

Unity is connected to CUCM using SCCP, so I cannot find trunk in DNA.

Can you check in CUCM route plan report to see whether there are any overlapping patterns for 7010.

HTH
Rajan
Please rate all useful posts by clicking the star below and mark solutions as accepted wherever applicable

In that case you can select 'Analyzer' option in DNA and select the calling search space of Voicemail Port. When call is transferred from Unity connection to back to CUCM it will use Voicemail Port CSS to find the best matching pattern.

Alternatively, check route plan report on CUCM to make sure there is no overlapping pattern for 7010. 

Regards,

Onkar Mahajan

Please rate if helpful