Views
Helpful
Replies

Call History

eng_ali_83
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I just got a problem with call history time and date , it took more than 4 second to show me the time and date for any call , for instance if I selected missed call from the Directory button , missed call time and date take more than 4 seconds to appear while in some other phones it appear immediately .
Any help explain why this happening , I have CUCM 8.0 one Pub and 3 Sub

Thanks a lot

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, You did not mention the phone models involved. Any particular reason for staying on cucm 8.0? if possible upgrade to latest 8.6.2 version at least so that it automatically upgrades the default phone firmware as well and takes care of numerous bugs between 8.0 and 8.6. Else, try upgrading the firmware of affected models to start with.

Manish

Hi Manish ,

We still studying the cost for the migration process to version 10.5 , we have around 2000 phones registered on CUCM v8.0 and UCCX 8.5 for around 25 Agents , what is the best solution with best cost  , is it possible to have one UCS with CUCM and UCCX (collocated) on the same server with one CUCM Pub and Sub like cisco business edition?

Regarding the model ,  problem arose on two types of phone 7942 and 7975

Thanks a lot

You may upgrade the firmware on these two models as that is the quickest test for any firmware related bugs. If the issue persists you may try swapping with a known working phone's switchport to see if this could be network related. Finally this may need packet captures from phone and cucm if you want to investigate further.

With 2000 devices you should go for a BE7000 since BE6000 will not be able to support these many devices. A redundant deployment is recommended as you do not want a situation where the where your entire CUCM, UCCX deployment goes down with any issue on the BE7K.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: