cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 10 auto attendant config

Hasrat Bhanot
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone please advise how to route PSTN number to call attendant, in my scenario I got two main numbers which callers can call to office, i would like to forward one of that number to call attendant but other number straight to Hunt group. Please advise step to step guide as i am new to call manager.

At the moment both numbers going to two different hunt group

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hasrat,

Suppose a four digit number 1XXX is the DID that the external caller calls, you need to create a translation pattern 1XXX and in the 'Called Party Transformation Mask' field you can enter the destination number ( like 2XXX, where 2XXX is the hunt pilot number for the hunt group ). You will find the following link useful when configuring Translation patterns

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmcfg/bccm-851-cm/b03txpat.html

HTH

Manish

To get it to an AA on Unity Connection you can also build a CTI-RoutePoint and CFA to VM.

so can I enter destination number to auto attendant instead of hunt group? in this case do i need to create CTI route?

Thanks

Hasrat

If the DNIS of the incoming call is 1234 built a CTI-RP in CUCM with a DN of 1234 and Call Forward All to Unity Connection then pick up the same value with a matching AutoAttendant in Unity Connection.