cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 10 auto attendant config

Hasrat Bhanot
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone please advise how to route PSTN number to call attendant, in my scenario I got two main numbers which callers can call to office, i would like to forward one of that number to call attendant but other number straight to Hunt group. Please advise step to step guide as i am new to call manager.

At the moment both numbers going to two different hunt group

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hasrat,

Suppose a four digit number 1XXX is the DID that the external caller calls, you need to create a translation pattern 1XXX and in the 'Called Party Transformation Mask' field you can enter the destination number ( like 2XXX, where 2XXX is the hunt pilot number for the hunt group ). You will find the following link useful when configuring Translation patterns

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmcfg/bccm-851-cm/b03txpat.html

HTH

Manish

To get it to an AA on Unity Connection you can also build a CTI-RoutePoint and CFA to VM.

so can I enter destination number to auto attendant instead of hunt group? in this case do i need to create CTI route?

Thanks

Hasrat

If the DNIS of the incoming call is 1234 built a CTI-RP in CUCM with a DN of 1234 and Call Forward All to Unity Connection then pick up the same value with a matching AutoAttendant in Unity Connection.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: